The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Trusting God’s Will.
Teach Us, Good Lord
To Serve You As You Deserve
To Give And Not Count The Cost
To Fight And Not Heed The Wounds
To Toil And Not To Seek For Rest
To Labor And Not To Ask For Any Reward
Except That Of Knowing That We Do Your Will
Through Jesus Christ Our Lord
One of the most difficult words for me to pray is, “Lord, let thy will be done.”
Most times, I want things to go my way. But life is slowly teaching me that my way is not the best way.
Jesus’s way is the best way.
So, I’m slowly, albeit with difficulty starting to learn to let the Lord have his way and let his will be done.
It’s not easy but it’s totally worthy it because as events often play out in my life, I find God’s will turning out perfectly.
Jesus knows what we need and want even before we ask.
He is able to see past, present and future.
I pray we can trust his good, pleasing and perfect will and let our imperfect will down.
In Jesus’s name. Amen!
Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship.Romans 12:1-2
2 Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.
For More Beautifully Designed Posters Of The Prayer Please Click Here:
You Might Also Like:
- The Prayer Of Saint Francis Of Assisi – You Get Back What You Give
- Absolutely Cute And Gorgeous Items – 10 Dollars And Under – With Free Shipping
- The Prayer Of Saint Patrick – Finding Strength And Courage For The Day
- The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Finding Everything In God
- Mother’s Day Gifts For The Mother Who Is Sick, Ill Or Feels Unwell
- The Serenity Prayer – Finding Calm In A Sea Of Chaos And Storms
- Prayer – What Do You Say When You Don’t Know How To Pray?