The Kitchen | Easy Home Decoration Ideas | Beautiful And Gorgeous Decor – The Vintage Woman.
It is a remark too often made that this or that “is good enough for a servant.” If all knew that unpleasant surroundings made unpleasant servants and ill-prepared meals, we think more pains would be taken to have pleasant and comfortable kitchens.
There should be a pleasant window or two through which fresh air and floods of sunlight may come, a few plants on the window sill, a small stand for a workbasket, an easy-chair that the servant may “drop into” when an opportunity offers, the walls painted or calcimined with some cheerful tint, and a general air of comfort pervading the whole kitchen.
Excerpt From The Ladies Book Of Useful Information.
You Might Also Like:
- For A Happy And Successful Marriage That Will Last And Survive The Storms Of Life You Need This – The Vintage Woman
- Shelter| Vertical Worship | Praise And Worship
- This Blood | Rita Springer | Praise And Worship
- Consuming Fire | Jimmy D Psalmist | Praise And Worship
- Quick Products You Can Use Naturally At Home To Get White, Healthy | Teeth, Gums, Dental Cavities – The Vintage Woman