The Rape Culture| Don’t Cause A Brother To stumble | Feminism And Misogyny.
Some women will tempt and seduce a man. Through their dressing, actions and words. Not because they love him but simply as a way of gaining control so that they can extort and blackmail him. After such women lure men into their bedchambers, when the men are aroused and sin, these very same women will turn around and cry victim. They will wail and cry about rape.
Rape culture is a sociological concept for a setting in which rape is pervasive and normalized due to societal attitudes about gender and sexuality. Wikipedia
Rape has become so normalized with women come online and especially social media shaming and guilting men. As recent statistics shows most of these cases of sexual assault are not true as most true victims keep silent due to pain, fear and shame. I’m not condoning rape. Rape is sin and sex should be consensual.
But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.Deuteronomy 22:25-27
Both men and women should not be rapists. But, on the other hand, let’s not lead other people to sin and then later play victim. It’s wicked. And Jesus will punish such.
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— 44 where Their worm does not die And the fire is not quenched.’ 45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— 46 where Their worm does not die And the fire is not quenched.’ 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire— 48 where Their worm does not die And the fire is not quenched.’Mark 9:42-48
You Might Also Like:
- Seed Of The Woman | Managing The Serpent Spirit | Feminism And Misogyny
- Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Love, Flirtation, Marriage, Monogamy And Affection – The Vintage Woman
- I Want Younger Women To Marry – Marriage Bible Verses
Sex Makes Marriage Better | Spicing Up Marital Intimacy And Sexual Intercourse – The Vintage Woman
- What Makes A Happy And Healthy Marriage – The Vintage Woman
- Trust And Belief – Faith In Jesus Christ
- In Defense Of Pastors, Church Leaders, Musicians, Celebrities – Their Wealth And Prosperity
- What Do You Do, When Good Turns Bad And Everything Is Falling Apart – Faith In Jesus Christ
- To Get Rid Of An Enemy One Must Love Him And Other Love Quotes – Leo Tolstoy
- Female Names Based On Love Starting With Letter A
- To Give Them Beauty For Ashes – Hope In Jesus Christ
- Cheap Gifts To Make Your Mama Happy On Mother’s Day