Quick Tips On How To Be More Charming, Witty And Social | When You Want People To Love You – The Vintage Woman.
When you desire to make any one “love” you with whom you meet, although not personally acquainted with him, you can very readily reach him and make his acquaintance, if you observe the foregoing instructions in addition to the following directions:
Suppose you see him coming towards you, in an unoccupied mood, or recklessly or passively walking past you, all that remains for you at that moment is to concentrate your thought, and send it into him as before explained, and, to your astonishment, if he was passive, he will look at you, and now is your time to send a thrill to his heart, by looking him carelessly, though determinately, in the eyes, and praying him, with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength, that he may read your thought and receive your true love, which God designs we should bear one another.
This accomplished, and you need not, and must not, wait for a cold-hearted, fashionable, and popular Christian introduction; neither should you hastily run into his arms, but continue operating in this psychological manner, not losing any convenient opportunity to meet him at an appropriate place, when an unembarrassed exchange of words will open the door to the one so magnetized.
At this interview, unless prudence sanction it, do not shake hands, but let your manners and loving eyes speak with Christian charity and ease. Wherever or whenever you meet again, at the first opportunity grasp his hand in an earnest, sincere, and affectionate manner, observing at the same time the following important directions, viz.:
As you take his bare hand in yours, press your thumb gently, though firmly, between the bones of the thumb and the forefinger of his hand, and at the very instant when you press thus on the blood vessels (which you can before ascertain to pulsate) look him earnestly and lovingly in the eyes, and send all your heart’s, mind’s, and soul’s strength into his organization, and he will be your friend, and if you find him not to be congenial, you have him in your power, and by carefully guarding against evil influences, you can reform him to suit your own purified, Christian, and loving taste.
Excerpt From The Ladies Book Of Useful Information.
You Might Also Like:
- How To Make Someone Think Of You And Miss You From A Distance | Psychology – The Vintage Woman
- Mesmerism Techniques And Psychology – The Vintage Woman
- Quick Tips On Electrical Psychology | Psychological Fascination – The Vintage Woman
- Is God’s Love Conditional Or Unconditional – Exploring Love In The New Age
- Why We Need More Men Who Cry – Exploring Love In The New Age
- Do Unlike Poles Attract And Stay That Way In Relationships And Marriage – Exploring Love In The New Age
- Love Disciplines And Rebukes – Exploring Love In The New Age
- It Is Okay To Be Romantic – Romance Was Created By God And Not By The Devil
- Leucorrhea | Fluor Albus | White Discharge | Treatment And Remedies At Home – The Vintage Woman
- Prolapsed Uterus | Falling Of The Uterus | Treatment And Remedies At Home – The Vintage Woman
Also published on Medium.