Prayer | Why You Should Leave Revenge To God | Building Faith, Hope, Love | A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39.
Lord Jesus, for the times I’m hurt and I want to take revenge, please remind me not to soil my hands with unrighteousness.
Please give me strength to trust you above myself.
Please help me give you my cares, wounds, pains, losses and hurts, trusting and believing that you Lord know best.
Bible Verse Reading:
“For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.”
Hebrews 10: 30.
You Might Also Like:
- What Is The Distinction Between God The Father, God The Son And God The Holy Spirit – Spiritual Reading
- What Is The Proof That The Holy Spirit Is God And Divine – Spiritual Reading
- But You Will Receive Power When The Holy Spirit Has Come On You – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- For The Holy Spirit Will Teach You – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- You Will Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- Questions And Answers About The Trinity – One God In Three And Three In One
- Questions And Answers About The Holy Spirit Of God
- He Is The Best Fix For Your Anxiety And Worry – The Holy Spirit
- How Many Are The Fruit Of The Holy Spirit – 11, 12 Or 9 Fruit – Holy Spirit
- Learning About Patience And Positivity From Plants