Prayer | God Always Rewards Good Works, Your Labor Is Not In Vain | Building Faith, Hope, Love | A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39.
Jesus for the times I’m tempted to give up, please give me strength and endurance to keep going. Help me to persevere lord.
Keep holding onto me. When I’m tempted to forget, remind me that you are a rewarded of good works and that your promises never fail.
Thank you Jesus because you are bigger than me and my weaknesses. Thank you because you are a great master and my labors for you and your kingdom are not in vain.
Thank you for being greater than me.
Bible Verse Reading:
“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. 36. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”
Hebrews 10: 35 – 36.
You Might Also Like:
- Why You Should Give Up On Your Marriage | The Strange Thing That Happened The Day I Decided To Give Up On My Marriage
- Love Suffers Long And Is Kind – Kindness Bible Verses
- Rape Culture| Don’t Cause A Brother To Stumble | Feminism And Misogyny
- Seed Of The Woman | Managing The Serpent Spirit | Feminism And Misogyny
- Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Love, Flirtation, Marriage, Monogamy And Affection – The Vintage Woman
- Sex Makes Marriage Better | Spicing Up Marital Intimacy And Sexual Intercourse – The Vintage Woman
- What Makes A Happy And Healthy Marriage – The Vintage Woman
- My Man Deserves The Best | I’m Getting Him The Best | Get Your Man The Best | Gillette
- Common Wedding And Marriage Traditions And Customs From Various Cultures In History – The Vintage Woman
- What You Need To Know About Cohabitation And Marriage From Various Cultures And Times In History – The Vintage Woman