How To Preserve, Regenerate And Strengthen Weak Hair Roots Naturally At Home – The Vintage Woman.
The following powder has the name of facilitating the regeneration of the hair and strengthening its roots.
Still more valuable properties have been ascribed to it, such as that of rousing the imagination to vigorous efforts and strengthening the memory—delightful properties if they could be realized by such simple means.
Take an ounce and a half of red roses;
a small quantity each of calamus aromaticus (sweet-scented flag),
and of the long cyperus;
an ounce of benzoin;
six drams of aloes (the wood of);
half an ounce of red coral,
and the same quantity of amber;
four ounces of bean flour;
and eight ounces of the root of Florentine iris.
Let the whole be mixed together and reduced to a very fine powder, to which add a few grains of musk.
This powder is to be sprinkled on the hair in the same manner as hair powder is generally used, and, having remained for a time embedded with the hair, to be removed by means of comb and brush; and to be occasionally applied and removed.
It is said to regenerate the hair and strengthen the roots, and to possess the properties which are above enumerated.
Excerpt From The Ladies Book Of Useful Information.
You Might Also Like:
- For A Happy And Successful Marriage That Will Last And Survive The Storms Of Life You Need This – The Vintage Woman
- Shelter| Vertical Worship | Praise And Worship
- This Blood | Rita Springer | Praise And Worship
- Consuming Fire | Jimmy D Psalmist | Praise And Worship
- Quick Products You Can Use Naturally At Home To Get White, Healthy | Teeth, Gums, Dental Cavities – The Vintage Woman