Hope, Assurance And Comfort Quotes – Billy Graham.
“Heaven gives us hope and makes our present burdens easier to bear.”
“God’s mercy and grace give me hope for myself, and for our world.”
“I haven’t written my own epitaph, and I’m not sure I should. Whatever it is, I hope it will be simple, and that it will point people not to me, but to the One I served.”
“Everywhere I go I find that people, both leaders and individuals are asking one basic question, “Is there any hope for the future?’ My answer is the same, ‘Yes, through Jesus Christ.”
“Hope and change has become a cliche in our nation, and it is daunting to think that any American could hope for change from what God has blessed.”
“Therefore I live for today certain of finding at sunrise guidance and strength for the way. Power for each moment of weakness, hope for each moment of pain, comfort for every sorrow, sunshine and joy after rain!”
You Might Also Like:
- The Human Heart Is The Same The World Over – Love, Family, And Relationship Quotes – Billy Graham
- Mother’s Day Gifts For The Faith Filled, Godly, Christian Mother
- Jesus, Faith, Christianity, Religion And Spirituality Quotes – Billy Graham
- Mother’s Day Gifts For The Health And Wellness Conscious Mother
- The Prayer Of Billy Graham – Dedicating The Nation To God
- Unique And Uncommon Gifts – 10 Dollars And Under – With Free Shipping
Also published on Medium.