Go And Marry A Promiscuous Wife – Marriage Bible Verses.
Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. 11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.
1 Corinthians 7:10-11
So He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her. 12 And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.”
They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
And what man is there who is betrothed to a woman and has not married her? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man marry her.’
And when the Jubilee of the children of Israel comes, then their inheritance will be added to the inheritance of the tribe into which they marry; so their inheritance will be taken away from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers.”
A widow or a divorced woman or a defiled woman or a harlot—these he shall not marry; but he shall take a virgin of his own people as wife.
His disciples said to Him, “If such is the case of the man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”
He may make himself unclean for his young unmarried sister in his immediate family. 4 He is not to make himself unclean for those related to him by marriage and so defile himself.
But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
1 Corinthians 7:8-9
For Herod himself had sent and laid hold of John, and bound him in prison for the sake of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife; for he had married her.
And Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother.”
When the Lord first spoke to Hosea, He said this to him:
Go and marry a promiscuous wife and have children of promiscuity, for the land is committing blatant acts of promiscuity by abandoning the Lord.
Sheshan gave his daughter in marriage to his servant Jarha, and she bore Attai to him.
1 Chronicles 2:35
The men of Israel had sworn an oath at Mizpah: “None of us will give his daughter to a Benjaminite in marriage.”
If a man divorces his wife and she leaves him to marry another,
can he ever return to her? Wouldn’t such a land become totally defiled? But you! You have played the prostitute with many partners — can you return to Me? This is the Lord’s declaration.
So do not give your daughters to their sons in marriage or take their daughters for your sons. Never seek their peace or prosperity, so that you will be strong, eat the good things of the land, and leave it as an inheritance to your sons forever.”
You Might Also Like:
- How To Make Your Marriage More Successful, Stronger And Healthier – Top Rated Books
- How To Become A Better Husband – Blog Of The Day
- Do Unlike Poles Attract And Stay That Way In Relationships And Marriage – Exploring Love In The New Age
- Are You A Good Father – Signs Of A Good Father – Unlearning And Relearning
- Questions And Answers About Marriage – Holy Matrimony – Wedlock
- Home Is Not Where The Heart Is Found – Home Is Not A Place, Home Is Not A Soul, Home Is A Spirit
- What Makes Marriage Sweetest – The Healing Power Of Love
- Your Land Shall Be Married – Marriage Bible Verses
- Principles For Choosing The Right Marriage Partner | How To Know You’re Marrying The Right Person – The Vintage Woman
- How To Make Someone Think Of You And Miss You From A Distance | Psychology – The Vintage Woman