Get a Free Information Kit With Easy Ideas To Help You Fundraise And Raise Money For Your Church Or Non-Profit.
To maintain a church requires money. And not only to maintain churches but also to grow them too. Utility bills need to be paid, servants working in the church need to be paid, missions need money to run. Various services like the sound and music systems etc all need money. We therefore can’t run away from the importance of money in keeping churches running.
Sometimes the money collected through offering and tithe is not enough to keep church activities going and we need new ideas on how to raise money. That is where fundraising comes in. Fundraising helps churches to raise money in a short time to keep activities running.
Are you a part of a church community or a non-profit and you have been seeking ways of raising money for a project, mission or activity? Well, why don’t get yourself a free information resource on how to raise money and fundraise for churches? The ideas included in the kit are brilliant and the information is worth having. The amazing thing is that the ideas can also be used if you need to fundraise for any events, non-profits and other projects.
Below is an excerpt with some of the amazingly brilliant ideas in the kit. To get the full free kit and all the ideas, please click HERE. Happy Fundraising!
1. Backyard Product Sales – Having a lawn or rummage sale in the parking lot of the church is a relatively easy method to raise some of the funds you require for the successful operation of your day to day church activities. Have participants contribute items they no longer make use of such as quilts, apparel, home furniture or electronics you may well have saved. You can find items to sell at your fundraiser in the cellar or attic room, kitchen area gizmos, and so on. Set your sale up on a gorgeous weekend morning, and everybody will not only be happy to help your church by buying some items, they will also appreciate each others company while raising the funds you require.ABC Fundraising
2. Recycling as a Church Fundraising idea – This can easily end up being a long-term fundraiser, where funds can be gathered year round as well as set aside for upcoming church requirements. Gather outdated mobile phones, inkjet printer cartridge and toner cartridges, or whatever else that can be recycled. Place bulletins all over the particular community in order to allow individuals within the neighborhood to know exactly where they can drop their merchandise off at. Some church recycling fundraisers have been able to raise thousands of dollars and this really is one of the easiest church fundraising ideas you can do!ABC Fundraising
You Might Also Like:
- Christ Is Head Of The Church – Church Family Bible Verses
- The Lord Will Grant You Abundant Prosperity – Blessings Bible Verses
- Questions And Answers About The Bible – The Word Of Jesus
- God’s Love Is A Holistic Covering Over Your Heart, Body, Soul, Spirit And Mind.
- Your Faith Has Made You Well – Faith Bible Verses
- Be Of Good Courage – And He Shall Strengthen Your Heart – Hope Bible Verses