Valentine died for love,
Romeo also died for love,
Jack in Titanic died for love,
Samson in the Bible died for love,
Greek Heroes Hercules & Achilles died for love.
Even Jesus Christ died for love!
Where are the women?
Don’t buy any woman a Valentines treat/Gift/Diamond
ring this year until she gives you at least 5 names of women
who died for love…
Because no woman would die for love…
Wake up, guys…
After my rather innocent initial question to myself, my feminine side rose up with fury.
My feline, cat or whatever other animal description can be used side of me reared its stubborn head.
I angrily, muttered to myself, “I’m really tired of these one-sided narratives. It’s high time we started telling two sides of the story.”
However, as I was searching, another question kept nagging my mind (Yes! I suffer from questioning things syndrome).
When love is mentioned in this caption, is the author speaking of romantic love or the Biblical 1 Corinthians 13 kind of love?
- Rachel Donelson Robards Jackson
- Elizabeth Fry “Betsy”
- Mary Mitchell Slessor
- Queen Victoria of the UK of Great Britain and Ireland
- Florence Nightingale “The Lady with the Lamp”
- Helen Adams Keller
- Inés de Castro
- Sati Devi, also known as Dakshayan
- Mumtaz Mahal “The elect of the palace”
- Diana Frances, “Princess of Wales”
- Benazir Bhutto
- Joan of Arc, “The Maid of Orléans”
- Mother Theresa
- Juliet Capulet
- Queen Boudicca, “Queen of the British Celtic”
- Rajendra Rajya Laxmi Devi, “Queen Rajendra of Nepal”
- Anne Boleyn, “The second wife of King Henry VIII”
- Heloise, “Nun, Writer, Scholar”
- Heer, “The lover of Ranjha from a Punjabi Love Story”
- Mirza Sahiba, “Folkore from Punjabi”
- Sohni Mahiwal, “Heroine from Punjab”
- Princess Iseult of Ireland
- Eurydice, “Wife of Orpheus”
- Draga Masin, “Queen Consort of Serbia”
- Bonnie Elizabeth Parker
- Margaretha Geertruida Zelle “Mata Hari”
- Marie Curie, “Scientist and Nobel Laureate”
- Queen Guinevere Pendragon, “Gwen”
- Mughal Princess Anarkali, Also known as “Nadira Begum”
- Thisbe, “Lover from Babylon”
~ Jules ~
Lover of Jesus
Also published on Medium.