The Serenity Prayer – Finding Calm In A Sea Of Chaos And Storms.
God grant me the SerenityReinhold Niebuhr – American Theologian
To Accept the things I cannot Change
Courage to Change the Things I can
And Wisdom to know the Difference
Living one day at a Time
Enjoying one moment at a Time
Accepting hardships as the Pathway to Peace
Taking, as He did, this Sinful World
As it is, not as I Would have it;
Trusting that He will Make all things Right
If I Surrender to His Will;
So that I may be reasonably Happy in this Life
And supremely Happy with Him
Forever and Ever in the next.
We are all in need of peace. We seek for it and search for it in various places.
And sometimes, life will bring situations that cause chaos and confusion in our lives.
Storms will rage and conflict will reign.
During these times, we may find ourselves anxious, worried, confused and despair.
I do pray that during those times, when the storms of life rage, you can call on the Prince of Peace.
The one who is able to calm the storms and who the weather elements obey.
Jesus, the man who even the storms obey.
As He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him.Matthew 8:23-27
24 Suddenly, a violent storm arose on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves. But He was sleeping.
25 So the disciples came and woke Him up, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to die!”
26 But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, you of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea. And there was a great calm.
27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? — even the winds and the sea obey Him!”
For More Beautifully Designed Posters Of The Serenity Prayer Please Click Here:
You Might Also Like:
- The Prayer Of Saint Francis Of Assisi – You Get Back What You Give
- Give Your Man The Gift Of Beauty – Take The Challenge Out Of Getting Him A Gift
- The Prayer Of Saint Patrick – Finding Strength And Courage For The Day
- The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Finding Everything In God
- The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Trusting God’s Will
- Cheap Gifts To Make Your Mama Happy On Mother’s Day
- Prayer – What Do You Say When You Don’t Know How To Pray?