The Prayer Of Saint Francis Of Assisi – You Get Back What You Give.
Lord, make me an Instrument of your Peace
Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love
Where there is Injury, Pardon
Where there is Doubt, Faith
Where there is Despair, Hope
Where there is Darkness, Light
Where there is Sadness, Joy
O Divine Master,
Grant that I may not so much Seek
To be consoled as to Console
To be understood as to Understand
To be loved as to Love
For it is in Giving that we Receive
It is in Pardoning that we are Pardoned
And it is in Dying that we are Born to Eternal life
Saint Francis Of Assisi
Many times we do things innocently. Not knowing that our actions have consequences.
That the seeds we sow, whether good or bad will produce a harvest.
If we sow good seed, we can hope for a good harvest.
And in like manner, if we sow bad seed, then we can anticipate a bad harvest.
It’s the same we giving. When we give to others, we are sowing seeds.
I pray that we can give others good, so that when the harvest finally comes, we can receive good.
In Jesus’s name, Amen!
Give, and it will be given to you; a good measure — pressed down, shaken together, and running over — will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
For More Beautifully Designed Posters Of The Prayer Please Click Here:
You Might Also Like:
- What Do You Say When You Don’t Know How To Pray?
- Give Your Man The Gift Of Beauty – Take The Challenge Out Of Getting Him A Gift
- The Prayer Of Saint Patrick – Finding Strength And Courage For The Day
- The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Finding Everything In God
- The Prayer Of Saint Teresa Of Avila – Trusting God’s Will
- The Serenity Prayer – Finding Calm In A Sea Of Chaos And Storms