Manuel’s blog includes some of the books and quotes she has written on Happiness, love and light. So please pay her a visit and indulge in her world.
Dear, Manuel thank you for nominating us and please keep spreading your love and light.
The Sunshine blogger awards has a number of rules listed below:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Listed below are the 11 Questions Manuela asked us: (Tikva volunteered to answer the questions on behalf of the team at ahavaha)
1.) What kind of hobbies you have got?
I enjoy taking photographs, designing, writing, gardening and trying out new foods.
2.) What is most important for you?
My faith and relationship with God is the most important thing to me.
3.) How can we achieve harmony between nations and people?
Recognizing that all human beings have one creator and that we have all been
made in the image of God can help us treat everyone we meet with love, kindness
and respect leading to harmony.
4.) What kind of improvements you suggest for your our society?
Our society and the whole world needs more love. We need to love more.
Love is the most important thing to helping improve society.
Love heals and is very powerful.
5.) What is your biggest wish?
My biggest wish is that more people can come to know the love of God and how
healing, profound and powerful his love is.
In line with the rules of the Sunshine Bloggers award, I have offered 11 questions to the Bloggers I nominate to receive this award.
- What does love mean to you?
- What gives you hope during difficult and challenging times?
- When was the last time you had a vacation? What did you do during the vacation?
- What is the best holiday/season of the year for you?
- What inspires and motivates you the most?
- How do you think we can make the world a better place?
- Who is your favourite person?
- What things do you like to do during your free time?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- When someone mentions the word “Faith” what comes to your mind?
- Do you think the world will ever know peace?
I wish I could nominate more than 11 bloggers as so many people have brought us a lot of joy at ahavaha.com and the team is so grateful for everyone’s continued support but unfortunately the rules dictate that I can only choose 11.
I therefore nominate the blogs listed below who have personally brought me a lot of light, love, inspiration, joy, knowledge, delight and they have also strengthened my faith. To the Nominees, thank you!
- Christy Birmingham who blogs at Poetic Parfait
- Kae Bucher who blogs at Buckets on a Barefoot Beach
- Belle Unruh who blogs at Who is God?
- Mukansu Kumar who blogs at Mukansu2kumar
- Kristi Ann who blogs at Kristi Ann’s Haven
- Ajibola Sunday who blogs at Inspiration Motivation
- Natalie Scarberry who blogs at Sacred Touches
- Ula who blogs at Simple Ula
- Jeremy Beagle who blogs at Risen Faith Ministries
- Pawan Belala who blogs at Pawan Belala Says
- Manuela Timofte who blows at In a Love World
A special note and thank you to;
Also published on Medium.