Reflections | God Always Rewards Good Works, Your Labor Is Not In Vain | Building Faith, Hope, Love | A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39.
Bible Verse Reading:
“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. 36. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”
Hebrews 10: 35 – 36.
Reflections And Lessons:
In the current age in which we live, people often expect quick fixes and quick answers. Most people are impatient. And thanks to technological advancement, life has become faster and we can now get things more quickly thanks to microwaves, heaters, driers, dryers, dishwashers etc.
House chores are not as burdensome as they used to be. Transportation is faster with airplanes, fast trains and cars. If you need quick love and sex, there are numerous websites and services that offer that. We love speed and we have access to it.
And yet not everything in life is easy to come by.
- •Some couples take years before getting children.
- •Some investments take years to grow before yielding.
- •A quality education takes decades.
- •Building a great career can take years.
- •Getting your first house or car may take months or years etc.
- •Some diseases and sicknesses take months or even years before cure.
There are promises that God has made to us as believers. And some of us have waited for years with no signs of answers. The Bible verse above is encouraging us to hold on and never give up.
- Keep fasting.
- Keep praying.
- Keep doing good.
- Keep obeying God.
- Keep running the race of faith.
- Keep giving your tithe and offering.
- Keep giving to those who are less privileged than you are.
- Keep serving those around you who need your assistance.
Despite the persecution and trials please don’t let go of your faith. Your services and sacrifices are not in vain.
The promises of God are yes and amen. In due time he will reward you. At the right moment he will open the doors that need to be opened. Just keep holding on and never give up. Jesus never fails.
You Might Also Like:
- Why You Should Give Up On Your Marriage | The Strange Thing That Happened The Day I Decided To Give Up On My Marriage
- Love Suffers Long And Is Kind – Kindness Bible Verses
- Rape Culture| Don’t Cause A Brother To Stumble | Feminism And Misogyny
- Seed Of The Woman | Managing The Serpent Spirit | Feminism And Misogyny
- Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Love, Flirtation, Marriage, Monogamy And Affection – The Vintage Woman
- Sex Makes Marriage Better | Spicing Up Marital Intimacy And Sexual Intercourse – The Vintage Woman
- What Makes A Happy And Healthy Marriage – The Vintage Woman
- My Man Deserves The Best | I’m Getting Him The Best | Get Your Man The Best | Gillette
- Common Wedding And Marriage Traditions And Customs From Various Cultures In History – The Vintage Woman
- What You Need To Know About Cohabitation And Marriage From Various Cultures And Times In History – The Vintage Woman