Reflections | Finding Ways To Love Difficult People | Building Faith, Hope, Love | A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39.
Bible Verse Reading:
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
Hebrews 10: 24
Reflections And Lessons:
It’s often easy to love those who love us. It’s easy to reciprocate requited love. But what about loving those who are difficult to love?
How can we spur each other to love people who are just difficult to love?
Those who are prickly and tend to spun our love when we give it to them?
Below are a few ways we can consider:
1. We can pray for them and whatever needs they have.
2. We can ask the Holy spirit to soften their hearts and make them receptive to love.
3. We can forgive them when they hurt us instead of choosing to hold a grudge.
4. We can fast for them.
5. We can keep the doors of our hearts open to them instead of shutting them out.
6. We can patiently wait for them to change and become better.
7. We can tithe on their behalf as we stand in the gap for them.
8. We can keep offering our help and love in places they lack.
You Might Also Like:
- Who Is The Real Speaker In Prophetic Utterances | The Holy Spirit Or The Prophet – Spiritual Reading
- Do Prophets Speak Words From God Or They Utter Their Own Thoughts – Spiritual Reading
- He Departed To The Mountain To Pray – Prayer Bible Verses
- What Was The Human And Physical Nature Of Jesus Christ – Spiritual Reading
- He Is Faithful And Just To Forgive Us Our Sins – Forgiveness Bible Verses
- A Patient Person Shows Great Understanding – Patience Bible Verses
- Why Did Jesus Christ Shed His Blood And Die – Spiritual Reading
- Holy Ground | Melodie Malone | Passion | Praise And Worship
- What Mysteries And Hidden Truths Are Revealed To Apostles And Prophets – Spiritual Reading
- Jesus, Faith, Christianity, Religion And Spirituality Quotes – Aiden Wilson Tozer