Reflections | Finding A Place And Time For Fellowship | Building Faith, Hope, Love | A Simple 7 Day Bible Reading Devotional Based On Hebrews 10 – 23 – 39.
Bible Verse Reading:
“Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the day approaching.”
Hebrews 10: 25
Reflections And Lessons:
Let’s admit it. Sometimes life gets really busy. If you have a job and a family with children for example, the work and bills can pile up.
Recent statistics show that fewer and fewer people are going to church.
Cathedrals and traditional churches are becoming empty. Some say it is because many people are losing their faith. But another explanation could be that people are just busier. Despite the reasons given, it’s important to stay in fellowship.
Fellowship with other believers helps to build our faith, offers encouragement, motivation and inspiration to keep running the race of faith. With increased persecution of believers, having a fellowship and prayer group helps believers to stay strong.
Fellowships can also be a great avenue to help others who might be struggling and in need of our services. Simply put, fellowships are great places for service and discipleship.
With the increase in technological advancements and the internet, we can’t really have an excuse for not staying in fellowship with our brethren during this modern age.
So as a believer in Jesus who wants to build their faith, serve others and stay connected how can you keep in fellowship despite a tight schedule?
Here are a few ideas:
1. There are various online churches these days. You have an opportunity to attend church without leaving your house.
2. You can listen to sermons and teachings on radio stations, podcasts and youtube where videos are continually being produced and uploaded.
3. You can buy a video or audio tape and listen to it while driving, at home, at the park or anywhere you get an opportunity and chance.
4. With the advent of PayPal and Visa, you can give your tithe and offering online and serve those who are less fortunate than you.
5. There are thousands of books, devotionals and other resources online that you can get to enrich your spiritual life.
6. With the advent of social media you can join prayer groups, activity groups and various spiritual and faith based clubs where you can share your faith with other believers all over the world.
Despite the various changes in our world and landscape, Apostle Paul’s encouragement is still valid even in this modern age.
Please let’s not give up the habit of fellowship, meeting together, encouraging each other and sharing our faith.
You Might Also Like:
- What Is The Distinction Between God The Father, God The Son And God The Holy Spirit – Spiritual Reading
- What Is The Proof That The Holy Spirit Is God And Divine – Spiritual Reading
- But You Will Receive Power When The Holy Spirit Has Come On You – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- For The Holy Spirit Will Teach You – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- You Will Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit – Holy Spirit Bible Verses
- Questions And Answers About The Trinity – One God In Three And Three In One
- Questions And Answers About The Holy Spirit Of God
- He Is The Best Fix For Your Anxiety And Worry – The Holy Spirit
- How Many Are The Fruit Of The Holy Spirit – 11, 12 Or 9 Fruit – Holy Spirit
- Learning About Patience And Positivity From Plants