I Want Younger Women To Marry – Marriage Bible Verses.
“Return, O backsliding children,” says the Lord; “for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them marry.
1 Corinthians 7:36
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
“If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die—the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel.
Speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;
1 Timothy 4:2-4
If he comes in by himself, he shall go out by himself; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him.
Therefore, I want younger women to marry, have children, manage their households, and give the adversary no opportunity to accuse us.
1 Timothy 5:14
Let us be glad, rejoice, and give Him glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has prepared herself.
Now afterward Hezron went in to the daughter of Machir the father of Gilead, whom he married when he was sixty years old; and she bore him Segub.
1 Chronicles 2:21
Now if they are married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the children of Israel, then their inheritance will be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and it will be added to the inheritance of the tribe into which they marry; so it will be taken from the lot of our inheritance.
“Sing, O barren, You who have not borne!
Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate
Than the children of the married woman,” says the Lord.
The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “You must not marry or have sons or daughters in this place. 3 For this is what the Lord says concerning sons and daughters born in this place as well as concerning the mothers who bear them and the fathers who father them in this land:
And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite whose name was Shua, and he married her and went in to her.
For many in Judah were pledged to him, because he was the son-in-law of Shechaniah the son of Arah, and his son Jehohanan had married the daughter of Meshullam the son of Berechiah.
“A man is not to marry his father’s wife; he must not violate his father’s marriage bed.
Any daughter who possesses an inheritance from an Israelite tribe must marry someone from the clan of her ancestral tribe, so that each of the Israelites will possess the inheritance of his fathers.
You Might Also Like:
- Why You Should Give Up On Your Marriage | The Strange Thing That Happened The Day I Decided To Give Up On My Marriage
- For As A Young Man Marries A Virgin, So Shall Your Sons Marry You – Marriage Bible Verses
- Marriage Is Honorable Among All – Marriage Bible Verses
- Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Love, Flirtation, Marriage, Monogamy And Affection – The Vintage Woman
- I Want Younger Women To Marry – Marriage Bible Verses
- Sex Makes Marriage Better | Spicing Up Marital Intimacy And Sexual Intercourse – The Vintage Woman
- What Makes A Happy And Healthy Marriage – The Vintage Woman
- Questions And Answers About Improving Your Marriage And Relationship With Your Husband
- Common Wedding And Marriage Traditions And Customs From Various Cultures In History – The Vintage Woman
- What You Need To Know About Cohabitation And Marriage From Various Cultures And Times In History – The Vintage Woman