Learning About Patience And Positivity From Plants.
What a wonderful way to start off the New week! Learning about patience, positivity, perseverance and persistence from plants. Many of us have found ourselves struggling with impatience and some of us have probably gone to the Lord in prayer, asking him to teach us to be more patient.
Patience is a fruit of the Holy Spirit. It’s part of the other nine fruit that the Holy Spirit gives believers in God. If you find yourself struggling to be patient, tapping your feet while standing in long queues or twiddling your fingers while in traffic, then it’s time to request the Holy Spirit to do some house cleaning in your life.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Nikki who blogs at, ” The Richness of a Simple Life” has written a wonderful blog post on the the power of being positive, persistent and patient. She starts her awesome post by writing:
“This goes out to all of you who need a gentle reminder that results aren’t always instant. In a world of instant gratification, it can be hard to grind every day and not see the results. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. The process reminds me of plants…….”
Please read the full post and energize your day by following the link below.
You Might Also Like:
- How Many Are The Fruit Of The Holy Spirit – 11, 12 Or 9 Fruit – Holy Spirit
- Absolutely Cute And Gorgeous Items – 10 Dollars And Under – With Free Shipping
- To Give Them Beauty For Ashes – Comfort Bible Verses
- For A New Experience, Listen To Music Using Solar Powered All Weather Speakers – Praise And Worship
- Spiritual Revival And Renewal Is Coming To California – Faith – Powerful Stories
- Is Using Perfume Okay For Christians – Frankincense – Trendy, Fashionable, Stylish Designs For Godly Christians