Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms – Blessings Bible verses
As believers in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we are powerfully blessed and favored.
But because of the pressures of life, sometimes we forget our birth right that Jesus has given us in the new convent.
The Bible verses and scriptures below are a simple reminder to help us meditate on the blessings that we have.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
1 Corinthians 9:23
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
1 Peter 3:9
You might also like:
- Simple Bible Verse Blessings You Can Start Speaking Over Your Life and Loved Ones To Cause Change.
- 10 Totally Awesome Bible Verses On Love From The New Testament
- 15 Awesome Bible Verses On Motherhood
- Joy: Scriptures From The New Testament: 20 Bible Verses
- 50 Informative and Motivational Bible Scriptures on Work and Labor
- 10 Quick Bible Scriptures Declaring the Lord’s Blessings
- 27 Encouraging Bible Psalms and Quotes about Blessings, Prosperity and Favor from God
Also published on Medium.